All references in this Policy to “We”, “Us” , “Our” or “Forum” are to indianrealestateboard.com.
1) We collect some information from you when you register on our site and post. We ask for your email address at the time of registration. This is mandatory, without a valid email id, you will not be able to register for your membership.
2) Users of the Forum must create and use a secure password and must not share this password with anyone else.
3) Without a valid email id, you will not be able to register for your membership. We will not use it for any other purposes without your permission, unless we are requested to do so by law.
4) Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of Forum hosting and management.
5) We might contact you using your email id, or internal private messaging system,
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
– To send periodic emails (currently we are not sending out any periodic emails, but this may change )
– The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To change these settings, you may login, select settings (top right corner), General Settings and change email contact options. We highly recommend leaving receive emails from admin ON.
6) We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
7) Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. This may include links to sponsor websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please use your own due diligence while visiting other sites.
10) We are not COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant. We don’t allow persons who are under 18 to be members.
11) If inadvertently you have disclosed certain private information and like that to be deleted or edited out, please contact admin using the contact us link.
12) Users are also not allowed to login to another user’s account or operate that account. Such unauthorized actions will be termed as hacking and are subject to termination of your account.
If you suspect, some one was trying to login to your account without your authorization, please contact us immediately. And change your password immediately.
Changes to this Policy
Read our Terms and Conditions.
Read our Code of Conduct.
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org